This long excursion takes us through the impressive Great Atlas mountain road that winds along the picturesque valleys and passes by several Berber villages and sellers of semi-precious stones to get to Tizi n’Tichka, the port of the highest mountain in the Atlas 2,260 m. In the South, as well as these impressive snow-capped mountains from November until April, shows a different semi-desert landscape, strewn beside the river towards Ouarzazate Kasbah and small houses of clay and straw that contrast sharply with the emerald green fields from its surroundings. The visit to Ouarzazate, a modern city built by the French military in the borders of the Sahara, including the former residence of Pacha El Glaui, the kasbah of Ait Taourirt and Benhadu, an ancient mountain village very unique UNESCO World Heritage Site and popular with filmmakers and studios Altas. Finally, it is therefore one of the most interesting visits.
Price of a day trip to Ouarzazate:
• Group 1 to 6 persons: 160€
• Group 7 to 10 people: 220€
• Group 11 to 14 people: 240€
• Group 15 to 16 people: 260€
Prices valid for any time of year, except Christmas and Easter .
All trips from Marrakech include the following:
• Private tour, there will be no more people in the group. You can stop whenever you want.
• Pick up at hotel, riad, airport or wherever you want.
• Transport by normal car, 4×4 or minibus, depending on the number of people you are.
• English-speaking driver.
• Fuel, tolls and all associated expenses.
• Meals and drinks.
• Kasbahs’ entrances.
If you decide to travel with us, we welcome you with open arms in the Moroccan tradition! Please contact us via the contact form stating your desired dates. We’re waiting for you to take advantage of our great experience!